If you’re really tired of wearing those sophisticated long hairstyles, then its high time you opted for the wavy long hairstyle. However, some women are naturally born with wavy long hair, so for them they need less styling to make their waves cute. For those without natural waves, it is very easy to have them using natural methods. Below I have listed different long wavy hairstyles you might want to try in 2014.
On the other hand I would like us to goo through some summarized steps you can follow to grow long wavy hair.
TIPS FOR GROWING SHORT WAVY HAIR LONG QUICKLY:
If you have short wavy hair and you want to grow it longer, you need to take these few steps into consideration.
- Change your lifestyle :- This might sound crazy, but it is true, wavy hair is related to other hair types, growing it long will require you to make some drastic changes, some of these include eating nutritious foods with natural proteins and fats, for example, g-nuts, fish, milk, white meat and so much more, these proteins boost hormonal growth which at the end the day results into hair growth, hope you have noticed how people with poor diets struggle with hair growth, it is a fact that our body and hair depend mostly on what we eat, you also have to drink enough water, doctors advice us to drink 8 glasses of pure clean water a day, this water is absorbed in the body very quickly, it also helps in the movement of nutrients all over the body, for your short wavy hair to grow long it needs enough water, vitamins and other related nutrients, this water will also keep your short wavy hair moist all the time and this condition supports quick hair growth. May be the other things to note include; ; leaving a stress free lifestyle, avoid heat products, avoid bleaching hair during the process of growing it long.
- Keep Short Wavy Hair Moist :- As we have seen in our point above, that this moisture creates a good condition for hair growth, I argue you to use hair products with natural ingredients, if you want to shampoo / condition short wavy hair, opt for shampoo with organic ingredients like Jojoba / olive, these products will leave your hair clean and moist all the time, you can shampoo your hair as often as possible, however, avoid sulfate products because this chemical dries out your hair and it will hinder its growth.
- Avoid Strengtheners: – It is obvious you have short wavy hair and your goal is to grow it long, so, why do you even think of using flat irons or related hair straightening products? The moment you iron short wavy hair straight, you will get in trouble when you want to convert it back to that wavy hairstyle you once had. It is okay to experiment with simple hair trends which support hair growth without losing waves and these include; ponytail, French braids, Updo hairstyle, bun, pig tails and so much more.
- Trim short wavy hair: – I know you’re now confused, you must be asking your self, why do I have to trim my short hair yet i want to grow it long? heheheh… it is true, the more you trim your hair, the longer it grows. Let’s take an example of your compound grass, have you noticed that the more you trim it the faster it grows, the same logic behind this method will apply on short wavy hair. But don’t cut it short, just trim off those split ends.
- Oil your hair as it grows longer :- I guess you’re happy that your short wavy hair has started growing longer, don’t give up please, keep the ball rolling by oiling your hair with olive oil / Jojoba / Coconut. In most cases, when hair grows long, its ends will not get enough oils, it is very difficult for natural oils from the scalp to spread through this long thick wavy hair, so, it is your responsibility to ensure that every end gets enough oils.
- Be Gentle with Wavy Hair :- If you want to get the best results, make sure that you treat wavy hair in a gentle manner, in you want to detangle those waves, do it softly so that hair strands don’t get pulled. You can use a wide toothed comb or your fingers to detangle growing wavy hair. You should also avoid dry hair dryers because of the excessive heat which cam damage growing hair. If it is a summer season, you should wear a bandanna / a sun proof hat to prevent direct sunlight from heating your hair, it you have some money to spend, you should invest in a sunscreen hair product.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GROW LONG WAVY HAIR?
- Organic Shampoo / Hair Conditioner
- Moisturizing Cream
- Heat protectant products
- Anti-fizz spray
LONG WAVY HAIRSTYLES 2013 – PICTURES
- Long Wavy Hairstyles To The Side: I can fall for this wavy style, looks more neat and beautiful, sometimes it can be difficult to trim all those outgrowing hairs but keeping your wavy hair moist and clean will give you a glamorous look. If you want to make waves in your long hair, you can use a natural method; simply condition and wet your hair, and then make a pony tail style for a full day, in the morning undo the ponytail and let your hair fall down freely, you can run your fingers through to shape and organize your waves. Please don’t get tempted to comb long wavy hairstyles, unless when you have natural waves, because a comb will wipe out all waves.
Very thick natural long wavy hairstyle: this has to be her natural hair but It’s too thick, hope she’s not feeling uncomfortable with it. However, if you have similar wavy hairstyle, please spice it up with natural conditioners and hair spray so that it looks healthy. During summer the temperature will be very high, so you will be forced to cut it short, braid it or opt for a ponytail style.
Long Wavy Hairstyles with Braid: Braiding long wavy hairstyle can be a cool style every trendy woman should try. Once you have the waves in your hair, be it natural or not, you can supplement your style by making simple braids in your hair. Let’s take a simple example from the lady in the photo above; she made only two braids which run on both sides. So if you have been craving for casual hairstyles with your wavy long hair, then braiding style will do well for you.
Long wavy hairstyle for round face shapes: Women who have some weight you will need a hairstyle which flatters your round faces and weight. The best way of balancing your body weight with your head is by opting for huge volume hairstyle. The lady in the photo above has fine long wavy hairstyle which looks good and beautiful. I like the idea of making waves appear thinner, because this will create a big volume of hair. With such a hairstyle, you need to go to a professional hairstylist because it is somehow complicated to style.
Her wavy long hair looks messy, but you can make yours neat by trimming off those out growing hairs. Black wavy hair looks good if it is well taken care of, and then when it comes to the bang, you can pull it to the sides. Front bangs look good on short bobs not on long wavy hairstyles.
Now this is what I mean by pulling your bang to the side, don’t you see that she looks better than the chick in (Style 5) , have a clear look at her black long wavy hair, it’s well moist so you can’t even see those outgrowing hairs. However, wearing a black dress with this black long wavy hair is not trendy, you need to flatter the black hair with something bright.
Another great way of styling bangs with long wavy hairstyles. She has skinny long wavy hair, so it is well spaced and the bang is well trimmed and spaced too. You can also opt for multiple colors in your hair, but keep it simple just like the lady in the photo above.
Chocolate skin African American women look beautiful with dark brown wavy hairstyles. Her hair is pure thick and long, I guess this is a natural weave which looks exactly like her hair, so you can’t tell a difference. Spraying your wavy long hair will give it a healthy shinny look.
ENJOY THE REST OF THE GALLERY BELOW:
WASHING LONG WAVY HAIR
- You have the freedom to wash that wavy hair so that you get rid of dandruff, however, you don’t have to over do it, because you might end up wiping out all natural oils, so , I argue you to wash it three times a week. But remember to use organic shampoo, stay way from sulfate shampoo, it is very good at cleaning thick hair, however, it will wipe out all natural oils and leave that wavy hair dry, just imagine that mess.
- Rinse wavy hair in cold / Luke-warm water: – If you want to look beautiful, you need to use cold / Luke warm water to rinse wavy hair; this will keep all strands together which will give you a thick volume.
- Massage your scalp: – The scalp has to be stress free so that blood flow remains constant, use your hands and rub hair conditioner to your scalp, message it gently so that you don’t damage the roots of your hair, continuous messaging will relieve the scalp from stress and increase on the blood flow.
- Don’t use blow dryers: – After washing / conditioning your hair, you can use natural methods like dry air / a towel to dry wavy hair. Over using dry blowers, diffusers will expose wavy hair to excessive heat.
Categories: Lockige und gewellte Frisuren