I know how we women like to be the center of attraction so don’t even bother trying to explain it to me!! I very well know the tools that a lady needs handy like for Beauty and that is Money, nice car and others. One thing you can never go wrong making others die of envy you is your hair, though, with the right style and hair looks.Try out different short cute hairstyles within this article.
Fellow ladies will never stop wishing they were “you” funny right so why not pull off those hot looks that will leave everybody at your work place do nothing but praise you for your beauty. Circletrest is going to take you through some of the tips that will help you make good choices when it comes to styling your curly short hair putting in consideration the type of hair and the texture then the face shape, so sit back and relax as we roll.
1. Short Curly
HOW TO STYLE:
- Okay lets hit it from the head! Round faces with short hair is not the best alternative because the whole look will just be too much so if you have to go that way then you got to be sure you know very well what you are getting into other wise you will end up in fashion police. Lets face it, most round face-shape have wide cheeks, so if you are to get that hair style that will bring out the best look on such a face then it has to be a shoulder length/ short hair style which will cover most of the face and give it a look for an extended length.
- Avoid bangs as much as you can because imagine you had bangs that cover up to the eye lashes, then the cheeks are too fat, I mean you would look like you just came from the zoo! Ladies please avoid the embarrassment and study the endless hair style options that are all around us for that one perfect style that will give your round face that amazing sexy look.
- I have noticed over the time that most people believe that over washing hair can cause dryness and may leave the hair leeched of its natural oils? This is absolutely not true, its always good to wash your hair as much as you can because not only does it give you that fresh feel but also gives a great look and room for growth. Use Aloe Vera products like Jason Natural Cosmetics which does Not Contain those Artificial color, artificial preservatives, artificial fragrances and animal by-product.
2. Short Lace Front
HOW TO STYLE:
The Blonde hair type featured in the picture above is the best for short hairstyle for curly hair every woman should opt for this season . Have you noticed that this kind of curly hair style is common in ladies above 40 years? Because it brings out the best look on almost every face shape and it is easy to maintain. Those are the early ages you don’t have to hustle with long hair styles that will take you to the salon every time, hence avoiding those chemicals which damage the hair and also cause breaking of hair strands because you know as time goes by the hair gets weak and weak so you do not want to strain it even more. Lets bring to you some of the simple tips that may help you go through styling your Short Blonde hairstyle.
- Love your hair; Curly Blond short hair is one of the most lovable hair styles that will look lovely on any body no matter the face shape as long as you know how to accessories with it. Love your hairstyles because you can do almost about anything with it ranging from gym to an office or house work, you do not have to worry about the hustle you will go through while jogging and the heat that comes with thick hair.
- Find a shampoo that is free from chemicals; That is the product that will work perfect on your straight type of hair. Most shampoos may react either with your hair or scalp. You have to find one suitable for you and which will make you comfortable. We would not recommend you to use soap instead of a shampoo because if it does not make your hair and skin dry then it sticks into the hair which is not a good thing.
- Wash your hair first; After a through wash wrap it up for at least 20-25 minutes in an old silk pillow case so that the water is absorbed but the moisture is maintained into the hair which will make it softer. It depends on the type of the hair you have but some need the hair dry for it to be curled well while others prefer it dry.
- Texture the Moisturized hair; Have a hand full of texturizing liquid and rub it into your hands and then apply it into the hair evenly. Then you can finger comb as you rub the hair for a fine mixture. Make sure that it spreads evenly then take strands of your hair and wind them up around your fingers and blow dry it with cool air from a hand dryer.
- Apply heat protection lotion Before you blow dry your hair; Hot combing is kind of running out of fashion but its good for black American hair types because it will remove the entangled hair leaving it smooth and straight.
- Use a curling iron to curl your hair; This process takes about 30 minutes then apply a curling spray just to give it a fine touch. You can now style it the way you want using a soft comb or your fingers. Just take care during this process.
- Set with a spray; Just to give it a final touch and a strong texture. A number of hair sprays are widely available on market and I can recommend Pantene Texturize Wax Style Spray that will add a great completion yet leaving the hair shining and looking healthy than ever before.
- I don’t want to believe that you are one of those people who believe that over washing hair can cause dryness and may leave the hair leeched of its natural oils. This is absolutely not true, its always good to wash your hair as much as you can because not only does it give you that fresh feel but also gives a great look and room for growth. Use Aloe vera products like Jason Natural Cosmetics which does Not Contain those Artificial color, artificial preservatives, artificial fragrances and animal by-product.
3. Curly Synthetic Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
This short curly hairstyle is one of my favorite stunning medium length styles that comes with nice face framing layers that are combined together with a lace front cap that brings out that real natural look of the scalp. No one will even notice that you are wearing a wig because it has that natural touch made out of human hair. I love the way that wavy blends at the end that fits nice under the chin and gives room for accessorizing as much as possible. I love the medium hair layout because it shows off your neck and the shoulders so if you have your golden jewelry or hand made bracelets then what are you waiting for to pimp up! here are some tips that will help you look great with that Bob curly medium hair for your oval face.
- Learn your hair; You have to take some time or better yet visit your stylist and research about your type of hair. Thick or Fine hair this is your easiest hair style that will make your life a lot more easy yet elegant and beautiful. If you have thick hair then this is your chance to show it off with those curls and if you have a wide forehead it will not do you bad to pull off a little of a side bang just to cover up the front.
- Find a shampoo that is free from chemicals ; That is the product that will work good on your straight type of hair, Most shampoos will react either with your hair or scalp. You have to find one suitable for you and which will make you comfortable. I would not advise you to use soap because if it does not make your hair and skin dry then it sticks into the hair which is not a good thing.
- Wash your hair first; After a through wash wrap it up for at least 20 minutes in an old silk pillow case so that the water is absorbed but the moisture is maintained into the hair which will make it more soft. It depends on the type of the hair but some need the hair dry for it to be curled well while others prefer it dry.
- Texture the Moisturized hair; Have a hand full of texturizing liquid and rub it into your hands then apply it into the hair evenly. You can finger comb as you rub the hair for a fine mixture. Make sure that its spreads evenly then take strands of your hair and wind them up around your fingers and blow dry it with cool air from a hand dryer.
- Add a spray; Just to give it a final touch and a strong texture. A number of hair sprays are widely available on market and I can recommend Pantene Texturize Wax Style Spray. It will add a great completion yet leaving the hair shining and looking healthy than ever before.
- For a stunning medium length hair style, you might have to chemically treat it for the African American type of hair. This type is thick and fussy which makes the styling complicated and for this reason , you will find that most ladies opt for chemically treated hair to reduce on the pain they go through while detangling the natural hair. If you treat the hair you will save your self the burden of going through hot combing after a swim.
4. Short Layered Bob Synthetic Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
Synthetic wigs are cost effective and relatively easy to care for without loosing the original style. One thing I love about these synthetic wigs is that the style and color remains so vibrant even after washing and reconditioning. It keeps its natural look and its durable. If you care for the wig gently it will take you for even more than a year until the fashion even begins to bore you as you will be saving a great deal but remember to never expose these synthetic products to excessive heat or sit near a fire place because they are good conductors of heat so you might end up burning. lets go through some tips that will help you style these synthetic products.
- Apply styling lotion; Bumble and Bumbles styling lotion is good for synthetic hair or you can use thickening spray then blow dry with cold air and after you can straighten it with a wig brush. Apply Bumbles spray for texture and more hold.
- Add curls; For strong hair you can apply heating protection spray before you iron your hair because you don’t want your hair to get damaged or even break during the process. Then you can use curling iron to iron the sections of the hair depending on how big or small you want your curls to be. Depending on the temperatures your iron is on, you can hold the hair wrapped around the iron for about 5 seconds then release for better results.
- Add short layers; For a great appearance with medium hair you will add some cool layers that will match the length of your Oval face and look cool on the cheek bones. I love it when the short small layers start from the front to the behind then the curls shoulder lengths spreading over the shoulders giving it a cool view from the front. This gives you room for accessorizing as much as you can though some times some thing simple like a golden necklaces will look elegant with such simple style.
- Natural hair is a bit delicate and needs a little bit of care other wise you will never end complaining of stress. The trick is simple though, you just have to know the right products to use at the right time. Also you have to learn your hair and know when its prone to damage and not.
- Use Aloe vera products like Jason Natural Cosmetics which does Not Contain those Artificial color, artificial preservatives, artificial fragrances and animal by-product.
6. Short Curly
7. Short Curly Synthetic Wig
HOW TO STYLE:
The short Blonde haircuts are the way to go for a lady above 30 years, they are time saving and so simple to style. I love this kind of hair because it will take you for some good time without styling again so you will cut off on the costs of saloon and those long hours spent at saloon styling other hair styles. Lets look at some easy tips on how you can Blond short haircuts.
- Condition your natural hair; Shampoo your hair and wash it clear to remove the oils that stick to your hair and then condition your hair. Make sure the hair is dry but leave it dump though not dripping so that its easy for you to work out. You know as the years pass by the hair changes and even the texture becomes weak so before you do any thing conditioning is always nice.
- Straighten your hair; Apply some hand full of straightening balm into the hair and make sure you it distributes evenly thorough out the entire hair. You need your hair clear and smooth after the straightener isn’t it? so take your time and make sure you have applied to every single strand just to achieve a fine touch.
- Clip your hair and blow dry it; You can flip your head over so that the hair hangs down. Brush each piece downwards as you pass the blow dryer for that fine dry straight hair. If you have bangs then you can first wrap them around the handle of the brush or lift them with your hand as you blow dry them.
- Apply heat protection; You can use a heat protection spray to the bottom half of your hair so as to iron right from the hair roots. Now you can heat the flat iron and iron the ends of the hair then straighten the rest of the hair.
- Curling the hair; Heat up the curling iron for some time until its that medium heat, you wouldn’t like to damage your hair. Section your hair into small sections then hold small strands and curl them. Do it all over the head until you get the fine real style you wanted.
- Final touch; Now you can go ahead and style your Bob like you like it. Use a brush to straighten the hair in to low heat levels.I love it when its so fine and straight layered to the head with that touchy round endings that look great wrapped to the neck. If you have the bangs on then its time to look into the mirror and side swipe them to match up your face shape. Its all about beauty so go ahead be creative.
- If you are the natural hair type, then you need a heat protect-ant spray because if you use straightener in your hair or even curler and blow dryers so often then you need to be sure that your are protected from hair burning. Natural hair is too good to be damaged because it needs hard work to achieve.
8. Mid-length Curls Cap less Synthetic Wig
9. Short Curly Capless Synthetic Wigs
HOW TO STYLE:
Now for you with short hair, you have a variety of styling options but this Brown short curly hair style caught my eyes. Good for ladies above 40, this curly hair style will keep you looking good yet you don’t spend a lot of time on it every single day.All you need is to care for it well and wrap it into a hair cap whenever you are going to bed just to keep the curls in place. Caring for this short hair styles is quite simple minding about the scalp then you have to be with your styling products at hand just keep the looks. Lets look at some simple techniques of how you can curl your short natural hair into this style.
- Measure your face size; First thing before you even think of what style your are going to wear, you will need to go into the mirror and take measurements of your face using one of your hand to know your exact face height. This is the only way you will be able to shape your hair to the right height. For the wig you have to know the height before you wear it because it does not have to be longer than your chin.
- Part your hair from the side; Use the back of your soft comb to separate your hair to the sides and apply some shine serum then add some little smoothing scream for the damp style so that you can pull off that sleek and shiny blowout.
- Dry your hair. I always use a paddle brush or a round brush to dry my hair for about 20 minutes after spraying or adding a lotion. So you can use a hand dryer on cold air to dry your hair and leave it relaxed.
- Style your hair. Am assume now you have a medium length hair style so i will not take you through cutting it to the desired height. First use a soft comb for thin hair to comb it from top to bottom and for thick hair you might need to use a fine brush to style the hair just like in the picture.
- Finally use MIRACLE SHINE SPRAY; to finalize the look and one thing i like about it is that it makes the hair stick together and the style will take you all day.
- Natural hair products like Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair will give your hair a natural black color and defined natural curls and one thing i like about this kind of product is that it controls frizz for 24 hrs in high humidity. It leaves the curls touchable soft than ever making you love your natural hair than never before.
10. Curly Synthetic Short Grey Bob Wig
11. Pixie Style Soft Curly Human Hair Full Lace Wig
12. Short Kinky Curly
13. Short Curly Synthetic Wigs
14. Human Hair Curly Classic Wig
15. Chin-Length layered Curly Synthetic Lace Front Wig
16. Shoulder Length Layered Synthetic Wig
Categories: Lockige und gewellte Frisuren