Stay up-to date with latest short hairstyles, like most of the trendy girls that have dominated the fashion industry, you can improve your looks by changing the style of that short hair cut that you have had on for months, in this post, I have listed over 40 new trendy short haircuts you can opt for, most of these trends are affordable so you don’t have to worry about the cost of maintaining them.
In the picture above, I have featured four glamorous ladies with cute trendy short haircuts, in position 4, the lady features an edgy metallic short bob hairstyle, , this type of haircut looks good on ladies with round / oval or square face shapes, On the other hand you can also try the wavy short hairstyle in position 2, waves are always on fashion but you can bleach your hair so that it gets a new look.
TIPS FOR MAKING SHORT HAIRCUTS CUTE:
- Choose the color and style: – You can easily transform your looks by changing the color and design of your hair. Do this by comparing your hair and face shape with women with cute hair, get these examples from print magazines, saloon albums and online social sharing websites like Pinterest. However, as you plan to change the color of your hair, you need to consider the color tone of your skin, for example, the lady featured in position 3, has a copper bleached short punk haircut, this color looks cool on ladies with bright skins. Before dying / bleaching your hair, test with a temporary hair chalk, because some hair dye can look funny with your hair yet you will go through a serious tusk to remove this dye.
- What is your hair type? Before bleaching or styling short hair to get a new trend, you need to know the nature of your hair, some women have weak hair which is not friendly with certain chemicals or hair products like flat irons, curling irons, so, you have to know the strength and condition of your hair. There is a possibility that you might fail to determine this, so i suggest you go to a professional hairstylist and get a full examination.
- Condition your hair: – Now that you have defined the shape of your face and you also know the nature & structure of that short hair, hold on a bit and condition it so that it gets ready for that new hair style. To get better results, you should opt for organic shampoo.
New Trendy Short African American Hairstyles
African American women are blessed with super short thick hair, styling and maintaining this natural short hair is not so demanding and complicated, if your budget is fixed, you can opt for a super short bob haircut like the one I have featured in position 7, however, those with money to spend, I see no reason why you don’t opt for a wavy short haircut like the one featured in position 8.
HOW TO MAINTAIN SHORT HAIR CUT FOR BLACK WOMEN?
- Stay away from heat products: – Even though black women are blessed with natural short hair, it is not ideal to expose this hair to heat products. Once this hair is damaged by heat, you might find it difficult to grow it long. If you want to style this type of hair, you can use non-heat hair products like a comb or a non-heat hair straightener.
- Keep it moisturized: – Short African American hair has to stay moisturized all the time, this will give it a thick volume and it will also enhance its growth. On the other hand, you have to moisturize it with natural organic hair products which will feed your hair with nutrients and vitamins.
- Trim it regularly: – Even though your hair grows at a slow speed compared to short hair for whites, you need to trim it at least once in a week, this will keep your hair in shape and it will also give it a thick volume.
- Take care of the bang: – It is not so common to find an African American woman with a bang, however, if you look at Rihanna’s photo in position 5, she styled her bang in an amazing manner, so, you can also treat your bang in a similar way. But this bang / frimge should be styled like the rest of the hair, for example, if you have a wavy short hairstyle, also the bang should have a wavy style.
New Trendy Short Blonde Hairstyles
New Trendy Short Black Hairstyles
If you don’t have black hair, you can easily bleach your hair to become black, however, this has to be done gradually, you can bleach it to dark brown and then change it to black.
New Trendy Short Cute Hairstyles
Any short haircut can look cute as long as it is well styled, but you need to design your hair basing on the shape of your face, in this case, women with oval / heart face shapes, you can opt hair trend in position 19, however, women with round face shapes, you need a style which flatters your face and makes it look longer and thinner, in that case, you can opt for hair trend in position 20.
New Trendy Short Easy Hairstyles
New Trendy Short Wavy Hairstyles
Waves are not new, however, you can change the way you make your waves to get a new look. By default all women love something unique, but to look unique you have to invent a new hair trend so that you look glamorous and attractive all the time, you can borrow a simple example from the lady in position 28, she features a cute messy brown hair style which flatters her oval face in an amazing manner, you can also twist your waves in a similar way, but you have to bleach your hair first before waving it.
New Trendy Short Curly Hairstyles
Choose the style and size of curls basing on your hair type, women with thin / skinny hair, you can opt for small curls, this means you will need a small barrel curling iron, on the other hand ladies with thick hair, you will get thick curls like ladies in position 30 & 32, to get those big curls, you need to grab enough hair and roll it over the curling iron. Make sure you spray your hair so that a spritz hair spray so that it stays moist and keep the curls in the same position.
New Trendy Short Hairstyles With Bangs
New Trendy Short Braided Hairstyles
With all these 40 trendy short haircuts, you will not fail to get a hair trend which pleases you, those with fixed budgets, you can style your hair from home by your self, some of the hair trends you can do by yourself include curly, wavy , braided, short bob and short messy hairstyles.
Categories: Kurze Frisuren