Weather you have long or short hair, it can be cut into a short scene hairstyle. You do not have to go to expensive hair stylists and spend a lot for this kind of hair style.I see many women spending money in saloon to get this short scene haircut, and most of them get disappointed by the results because most hairstylist are not familiar with this kind of hairstyle.
Short scene hairstyles differ in style and these include:
– Chopped layers
– Long bottom layers
– Razored ends and a fringe
– Side bangs
So, you can opt for any of the above short scene styles and change your looks. Below i have compiled pictures of the best short scene hairstyles with tips on how to have a short scene hairstyle.
SHORT SCENE HAIRSTYLES 2013 – PICTURES
This is a short haircut scene done on very short hair, for her to look unique; she has to tint her hair pink. It is a cool casual hairstyle for schoolgirls and urban city girls who want to look different from the rest of the society.
TIPS ON HOW TO HAVE A SHORT SCENE HAIRSTYLE:
- Straighten your hair: Before cutting your hair into different layers, you need to comb it straight; you will find it easy to cut straight hair. However, I suggest that you damp you hair before combing it straight, this will make your hair moist and soft, which will make it easy to comb. If you try to comb your hair while its dry, some parts of your hair will break.
- Separate your hair: It is recommended to segment your hair into different sections before cutting it; this will make your job easier if you start cutting your hair into different layers. You can use your fingers or a tail of a comb to separate your hair. The best way of segmenting your hair is by clipping your top hair. Now you can start cutting your sides into different levels. See (Style 7), the lady has short brown scene hairstyle, look at how she cut her hair into different levels, her hair on the top is short but trimmed to make a messy look.
- Color your Hair: If you want to get the best short scene hairstyle, you need to give it some bold color. You can see all ladies in the photos on this list, they have tinted their hair with bold colors. So you will also need to add some unique bold color so that you out-stand from the crowd.
- Style that Bang: If you have a bang, you will need to tail it on the sides so that you style it independently. A scene bang starts from the back, so it is not like a normal bang. See example from (Style 2 , Style 5 & 7)
- Use a heat protectant: Styling short scene hair will require you to use flat irons or curling irons, all these tools use heat to straighten curls in your hair, so you need to protect your hair from excessive heat by use of heat protectants.
WHAT YOU NEED?
– A pair of scissors to cut your hair into different levels.
– Disposable Razor
– Long tail comb to help you separate your hair into different sections.
– Hair Clips for holding sections of hair
– Double Mirror
– Shampoo / Conditioner
ENJOY THE REST IF THE GALLERY BELOW:
Categories: Kurze Frisuren