Most women prefer having that natural glamorous look, so they opt for short natural hairstyles. Maintaining this type of haircut is not so difficult because you have less work required to keep natural hair look good, however, you have to be sure that your hair is maintained well and it looks good, because the whole beauty of a natural haircut will depend on the nature & structure of your hair.
But on the other hand, you can complement your looks by styling that natural hair with natural methods or hair products, I know you can’t just leave your hair to be 100% natural, so you need to style it just a little bit to change your looks. African American women are blessed with short thick natural hair which makes it easy to style and maintain because it’s growth rate is not as high as that of white ladies, if your hair grows so first, you need to trim your hair on a regular basis so that you maintain the short haircut trend.
In this post, I have listed various natural short hairstyles from which you can choose from, however, each of these hair trends has its own styling rules and maintaining guidelines.
HOW TO CARE FOR SHORT NATURAL HAIRCUTS?
If you want to keep your natural hair glamorous and attractive all the time, you need to take some steps, below I have briefly explained about some of the things you need to do / consider once you have this short natural hairstyle.
- Reduce on the usage of shampoo:- Women with dry natural short hair you can clean your hair with a friendly hair conditioner but not shampoo because most of these shampoo products have strong detergents like sulphate which will wipe out natural oils from your hair. If you have no option, you can dilute that shampoo before using it, mix it in water so that the detergents get weak, for example, 80% should be water and the 20% will be shampoo.
- Use natural organic hair products: – You should stay away from products with artificial minerals and petrol oils, these chemicals will dry out your hair and some can even change the color of your hair. Opt for hair products with natural oils like almond, coconut oil and jojoba. These natural oils will leave your hair moist and soft all the time, it will also get a shinny look and at the same time your hair will become thick.
- Keep a distance from Heat:- Exposing short natural hair to excessive heat can result into damages, if you want to curl that natural short hair, you have to protect your hair with a heat protective hair product, this will create a shield and save your hair from getting any damages.
- Trim split ends: – Short hair grows on a regular basis, if you comb it often, you will see split ends popping up all the time, so, trim it on a regular basis to maintain the level and the beauty of the hair.
- Treat short natural hair with protein :- This might sound wired to most of you, but you need to use an Aphogee hair treatment or eggs, this natural protein will boost thick hair growth and it will also prevent your hair from breakage.
- Use wide tooth comb: – If you have curls or waves in a natural short haircut, you should opt for a wide tooth comb; this will prevent your hair strands from breaking off. Thin combs can stress hair strands, whenever you pull it, the roots will get stressed and damaged.
- Use a Shower filter: – In most cases shower water contains chlorine and calcium deposits which are not friendly to your hair. You can use a shower filter to remove these deposits, you can get them from Amazon for as low as $20.
Short natural mohawk hairstyles
Short natural hairstyles with color
You can spice up that natural haircut with colors; bleaching natural hair should be done by an experienced hairstylist, there is nothing which is a stressing and painful like a poorly bleached short haircut, it will take you a while to cope up with that mess, so, to avoid such disappoints, you need to go to a saloon and get a full bleach hair makeover. In the featured photo above, we have four ladies with different bleaches, make sure that the color you opt for complements the color of your skin, for example, light skinned women you will look good with blonde short hair, yet women with chocolate skins, you can look fabulous with red bleached short hair.
Short tapered natural hairstyles
Short natural braided hairstyles
If you don’t want to tamper with that short hair with chemicals and bleaches, you can style it with braids. However, your face / head shape will play a big role when braiding short hair, in the picture featured above, you can see 4 ladies with different braids, in position 17 we have an African American lady with side braids, this type of hairstyle looks good on women with diamond / heart face shapes, yet in positon18, the white lady features a simple French braid which is well twisted and attached to the rest of the hair from behind like a pony tail, it is cool option for women with thick short hair.
Short natural updo hairstyles
African American short natural hairstyles
Without doubt African American women are blessed with natural short thick hair. It is black and thick, but you can bleach it to change your looks. For example in position 27 we have a lady who bleached and curled her short hair, since she has a square face, the idea of cutting hair on the sides to create a French-cut is good, that type of hairstyle flatters a square face very well. To bleach black hair, you need to use lots of bleaching chemical because black hair take a while to change color, during the bleaching process, you need to cover your hair so that the bleach stinks into each strand very well, but avoid using strong bleaching products, short hair is not very strong so your hair can get damaged during this process, also some of these chemicals can be absorbed by the scalp which can result into skin cancer, so you have to be very careful when buying these hair bleaching products.
PICTURES Y FOR SHORT NATURAL HAIRSTYLES BELOW:
Blonde short natural hairstyles
Cute short natural hairstyles
Easy short natural hairstyles
Categories: Kurze Frisuren