If you are looking for an easy, time saving hairstyle/wig that is convenient and won’t take you more than a day braiding then this wig is absolutely the perfect way to go. With braided hairstyles you do not need to have your hair styled every single other day to look amazing, these hairstyles/wigs are trendy and super stylish to take you to great heights.Few accessories will be added to pull it off like head bands.
Therefore you can’t go wrong when you try out a braided hair style/wig. If you have been wondering how you can do a braid yourself without having to go to a stylist this article will prove to have all answers to your questions by the time you finish going through it.
The most beautiful thing about braided hair styles is that no matter what face shape you have they will still look good on you, what am trying to say is that all face shapes can try on a braided hair style/wig and still look gorgeous. You have always wanted to do a braided hairstyle but at the back of your mind you have always had funny questions about how to care for braided hair styles/wig or which products to use on them.Well you have found all answers to your questions?If not all you have to do is take a look at the braided hairstyles/wigs that have been provided in this article for all your braided hair solutions. Be blessed as you check them out.
1. Serenity by easihair
HOW TO STYLE:
Braided hair styles are really amazing and like i already said they will look great on any face shape, check how it looked on her square face shape. This hair style is very simple to style and it will take you at least 3 days without having to re-style your hair the next day. This sexy hair style has deep curled ends to give you that really sexy appearance that every woman fancies. It is detailed with a rob braid acting almost like a hair band and this way you will do away with all the accessories that one needs to apply.In case you want to try it out on your natural hair its wise you follow these simple steps below;
- Apply a styling product to clean the dump hair; before you apply a styling product to your hair ensure that the hair is thoroughly clean and make sure you do not apply anynstyling product to your hair when it’s dry.
- Make a rope braid about 3 inches from the hair line; get medium sized strands of the hair from the sides just from around the ear and starting making the rope braid. Do this before your hair dries so that the braid is tight enough.
- Continue braiding; make the braid cross over to other side of the head to make the braid act like a hair band.
- Use a large barrel curling iron only on the ends; to make the ends of the hair appear curly like in the picture you need a large barrel curling iron, keep it at lowest volume then roll a small size strand of the hair on the curling iron then curl it out slowly. Do this until the entire head is finished.
- Spray the hair; make the hair look more bright and shiny by using your favorite hair spray to give your hair a nice complete look.
- The wig is made from synthetic hair that feels and looks like real human hair, this way no one will be able to notice you are wearing a wig and feel very comfortable each time you touch it because it will feel really soft.
- It features a braided hair band that adds value to your hairstyle. It appears like natural hair growth at the hairline and makes you do away with the expense of accessories.
- It also comes with deep soft curls at the ends of the hair that frame and flatter your face really beautiful. It is long and flows down to below your shoulders.
- Make sure your hair is well moisturized before braiding; before you braid your hair ,make sure that is well moisturized and the only way you can do this is by conditioning your hair often and mostly every time you wash your hair with shampoo use a good conditioner to complete it.I recommend you to use Conditioner – Organic & 100% Natural Ingredients – For Dry, Oily, Curly or Fine Hair – For Men – For Women – For Kids & Babies too! Its gentle and thoroughly conditions your hair. It contains only natural ingredients that will make your hair healthy.
- Do not make the braids too tight at the edges; your hair is more delicate at the edges so if you make them too tight you might make the hair break hence causing split ends on the hair that will even make hair look messy.
- Ensure that your hair and scalp is thoroughly clean; before you braid your hair ensure that your hair is clean and your scalp to avoid causing build up on the hair, remember when you braid you may take some time to remove the braid so when the scalp or hair is dirty the scalp will become itchy.
- Deep condition the hair even after braiding; when you braid, it does not mean you cannot condition the hair.When you braid, your hair is more likely to become more dry so you should make sure you deep condition the hair twice a week to make the hair moisturized even when it is braided. Try the Doo Gro Creme Complex, 4 Ounce because it restores moisture to dry, damaged, relaxed and chemically treated hair, becausenit will keep your hair healthy even when it’s braided.
- Spray the wig with a moisturizer; the braided wig needs moisture to remain in it’s shape and to last longer therefore you need to often spray the wig with a good quality moisturizer for example the Motions Hold and Shine Styling Spray, 11.25 Ounce.It will give your hair all day humidity resistance while leaving no residue on your hair.
- Do not leave the braid for too long if your hair is chemically treated; if you have used a relaxing chemical on your hair before or rather if your hair is chemically treated please ensure that you don’t leave it braided for too long because it makes your hair break, you should only braid your hair for a short while.
- Do not rub the wig when washing it; when you are washing the wig simply pat it with your hands or wash it in one direction not in any direction that you find because this will make the wig lose it’s shape.
3. Braided Band by Daisy Fuentes
4. Braided Switch by Look of Love
HOW TO STYLE;
Keep it simple and stylish with braided hairstyles, this hair style will take you less than 20 minutes to do for all those that get frustrated with styling takes a lot of time.It is absolutely perfect for any occasion that you go to, you will leave heads turning with this hair style and with less effort. It is very simple to do and if you are astonished by her elegant look you can easily try it out on your natural hair with these simple steps;
- Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner; each time you wash your hair with shampoo it becomes dry and a bit rough so you have to apply a conditioner to make the hair soft and smooth.
- blow dry the hair; long hair may be a bit hard to dry if left to air dry so if you’re in a hurry you can blow dry the hair using a diffuser.
- Position hair to make the braid; hold all your hair at the crown without making it too neat because the hair style is messy, starting braiding the hair from the crown going down wards making the rope loose. Do not over tighten the rope.
- Make a bun; hold the rope that you made and roll it around the base, twist the rope until you finish rolling the entire rope and secure it with bobby pins.
- The braided switch is a synthetic hair wig made with three tiers of kanekalon fiber blends that give you a variety of styling options, if you love styling your hair differently each day then the hair style will work out for you.
- It features an elastic loop at the top of the braid which is attached on your hair very easy, this will be very simple just like you do a pony tail.
- It comes pre-braided and ready to make a variety of alternative knots and twists.This way you will not have to worry about how to start your braid because the wig comes already pre-braided.
- Don’t wear wigs that are too heavy on your hair; when you wear wigs that are too heavy for your hair they wear down your hair.It is therefore best to choose a wig which is light enough on your hair and one that can make you comfortable all day long.
- Cleanse your hair; cleansing your hair helps to keep your hair free from build-up and keeps your scalp in perfect shape.Mix water with a cleanser and put in a spritz bottle and spray it on the scalp this way you will keep your braided hair really healthy. You can use Nioxin System 3 Cleanser & Scalp Therapy Conditioner Treated Hair Set Duo 33.8 oz.
- Moisturize the hair; spray the hair every day with a moisturizer because your hair is prone to dry faster than any other type of hair so spraying hair daily is the best way you can keep your hair moisturized. Try out the Motions Marula Natural Therapy Hair Strengthening Moisturizer. It makes hair moisturized and oiled hence reduces hair breakage.
- Sleep with a hair net on your hair; when you are going to sleep your hair will need extra care as compared to the times when you are not sleeping because you keep twisting and turning when you are sleeping thus making your hair break easily but you can reduce on this by wearing a hair net when you are going to sleep.
- Wash the wig with a wig shampoo not regular shampoo; using regular shampoo on the wig will destroy your wig.It is best to use a shampoo made specifically for wigs to keep help cleanse your wig, I recommend DeMert Wig & Weave System Shampoo for Natural and Synthetic Hair 8 oz because has amazing results like cleaning, conditioning and to leave your hair in it’s original shape.
- Always finger comb or use a wide toothed comb; combs cause a lot of frizz and braided hair is more prone to frizz so you should always use a wide toothed comb or finger comb to remove any tangles or knots that are unwanted from your hair.
- Never should you use heat tools; any heat tool be it a blow dryer, curling or flat iron will make your braids loose therefore you should try as hard as you can to do away with heat styling when it comes to braided hair, leave the hair to air dry.
- Apply leave in conditioner;It is not advisable to wash your hair daily but it is very advisable to spray the hair with a leave in conditioner to prevent it from becoming dry. RemySoft blueMax Daily Refresher – Safe for Hair Extensions, Weaves and Wigs – Salon Formula Leave-in Conditioner, it protects the wig hair from creating any kind of buildup.
5. Charmed by easihair
HOW TO STYLE;
Oh wow look at how she looks with this curly braided hairstyle, the style matched her round face perfectly and will do the same with your round face too. The brown color of her hair is really stunning and will accent your skin tone really well. It is a medium length hair style so you will not have to be uncomfortable with the heat when it’s too hot or will you have problems with the cold when the weather becomes cold, it is simply convenient in which ever weather you experience. For the naturally curly haired girls, consider yourself gifted because with this hair style you will effortlessly look gorgeous. For this hair style on your natural hair, follow these simple steps below;
- Blow dry hair with a diffuser; to avoid damaging the curly pattern, blow dry the hair with a diffuser and use your fingers as you blow dry to reduce on frizz and split ends.
- Make two braided ropes; get a small strand of the hair from the sides of the head above the ears, start braiding the hair to make a tight rope. Do the same with a second rope and make it start from just a small distance to where you started the first one.
- Spray the hair with a thermal protect-ant; this is important in such a way that it helps to reduce on the damage heat tools cause to your hair.
- Curl the hair using a large barrel curling iron; with a large sized barrel curling iron, hold small strands of the hair and curl your hair well for a more defined curly pattern, drop them down and grab another strand, repeat the process until the entire head is curly.
- Cross the braid to the other side of the head; when the hair is curled, you should get the ropes you made and cross them over like in the picture for them to act like head bands.
- Finish with a stronghold spray; spray the hair to keep it firm throughout the day and to make your hair look shinny all day.
- It comes with a braided double head band that makes your look gorgeous with your hair style. If you wish to try it out just like you see in the pic above then go for it as your follow procedures of how to make it with your latest hair style.
- The medium length wig is made out of high quality wig fiber that moves and feel like human hair to make you comfortable all day long.
- It features mid length curls that frame any face shape beautifully to make you have look really amazing. This gives you more reason to try it on your hair .
- Avoid washing the hair daily; having clean hair does not mean you have to wash your hair daily, both curly and braided hair dries up very quickly and you washing your hair daily will only be contributing to making it even more dry. It is therefore recommended that you wash the hair only twice a week. If you have been washing the hair more than twice you need to revise it.
- Do not over style; it is good to wake up in the morning pass your fingers through the hair for a clearer texture, apply a spray and walk away perfect.This will help you to grow healthy hair and reduce on damage caused by heat styling tools.
- Apply a thermal protect-ant before heat styling; whenever you have the option to use any heat tool on your hair, ensure that you apply a thermal protectant like the Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Spray for Unisex, 4.2 Ounce . It provides maximum protection from heat styling tools.
- Give the hair a break when you remove the braids; there’s a lot of strain on the hair when you braid it so you should give it break when your remove it so that you reduce on all the strain your hair has been going through.
- Leave the wig to air dry; as much as you may not have enough time to let your wig air dry, this is the only safe way you can have your wig dry better.Unlike human hair wigs that can be blow dried synthetic hair will get spoiled each time you attempt to blow dry them.It is therefore very important that you hang your wig on a mannequin and let it air dry. I recommend you to use Giell Styrofoam Foam Mannequin Wig Head Display Hat Cap it is great for your wig.
- Only wash the wig after a wearing it a number of times; only wash your hair after wearing the wig 25 times because this way your wig will have become dirty enough and will need you to wash it, but please remember not to wash the wig daily.
- Rinse the wig thoroughly well after washing it; when you shampoo the wig, ensure that all the shampoo is well rinsed out because if any of it remains in the wig ,it will cause bad odor to it and if you used a strong shampoo it may even end up bleaching the wig color hence shortening your wig’s life span.
- Do not hang the wig in direct sun light; the rays from the sun comes down with too much heat and do exactly what heat tools do to your wig, therefore it is only safe if you hang the wig in a well ventilated room where It receives enough light and fresh air to keep it fresh.
7. Simple Braids
8. Braid Celebrity Style Bun
HOW TO STYLE;
Try it out braided with a bang and see how beautiful you will look, bangs make you look very classy and trendy. Accent it further with a bun like in the picture for a more comfortable look. This hair style is straight with a braided bun complimented with bang and side swept to make her oval face shape appear shorter hence making the entire look amazing.There is no doubt this hair style will rock you on any occasion,name it a wedding, small house party or even at work. To try it out on your natural hair, these are the simple steps for simple but absolute gorgeousness.
- Apply styling product to wet hair; with your hair still wet, apply your favorite styling product from the many available on market, the essence of applying a styling product when your hair is wet is to enable the product infuse well in each strand of your hair hence giving you perfect results.
- Blow dry hair with a round brush; for a more smooth appearance you can use around brush to blow dry the hair, blow dry the hair until it is completely dry.
- Section the hair into two; leave part of your hair to make a bang/fringe.Section your hair into two and brush the front hair to make the long fringe.
- Hold your hair into a low side swept pony tail and braid; look at the picture above to get a clear image of the side swept bang, hold the pony tail at the side just above your neck with a puff holder then braid the pony tail.
- Make a bun; when you finish braiding the pony tail, get the rope tightly twist it at the base of the ponytail, continue twisting until the entire pony tail has been rolled.
- This is a unique and easy clip in bun that allows you to update your look in just a minute ,this way you will look great with less time spent on just styling your hair.
- It is made out of synthetic fiber that is really smooth for human hair to keep you feeling comfortable whenever you wear it.
- Oil the hair; long braided hair is more prone to dryness as compared to the medium and short hair.It is on that note that i advise you to oil your hair at least twice a week because the natural oil in your scalp is just not enough to keep your hair well oiled.
- Apply a shine serum for shine; For those with hair that looks dull most of the time it is good to apply a shin serum to add some bit of shine and brightness to the hair however you should apply only a little bit of the serum because it may end up making your hair greasy instead.Apply the right shine serum for your hair and i strongly recommend you to use L’Oreal Paris EverStyle Smooth & Shine Serum, Alcohol-Free, 1.7 Fluid Ounce.
- Do not towel dry the hair; personally I would not advise anyone to use a towel to dry their hair because most of the towels are made out of tough fabric and we all know wet hair is very fragile and delicate. Wringing or twisting in a towel will only make the hair break, it is better to use a really soft fabric towel to gently pat the hair or better still just leave the hair to air dry.
- Treat your hair once a week; having your hair braided does not mean you should do away with the healthy routine you were using on your hair before.It is very healthy to leave your hair in a deep conditioning treatment for about 15-20 then rinse it all out so as to keep your hair smooth and soft.
- Spray the wig with a leave in conditioner; your wig needs moisture all the time because when it’s dry each time you comb it, the wig fibers will be a fly a way hence making the wig lose its shape. Much as it is not good to wash the wig daily, it is very much advised that you should spray the wig with leave in conditioner to prevent the hair from becoming totally dry. You should try RemySoft blueMax Daily Refresher – Safe for Hair Extensions, Weaves and Wigs – Salon Formula Leave-in Conditioner.
- Do not cut the wig; your hair keeps growing and as it continuously grows you will need to trim it but the wig is different so there’s absolutely no reason as to why you would cut the wig, this way you will instead be spoiling it.
- Avoid heat styling; synthetic wig are not heat resistant so the moment you use any heat tool in disguise of regaining its shape you are going to hate the results. It is much better to do away with any of the heat tools when it comes to synthetic wigs.
9. Curly Braided Headband Wig
10. Braided Headband Wig with Wispy Waves
11. Mid-Length French Braid
HOW TO STYLE;
To all the black women out there, French braiding is the best way to go, the mid length French braid you see in the picture is very elegant and will make you the perfect center of attention for everyone.We all know how much women love attention there is no reason as to why you wouldn’t try out this hair style. It is very easy to style and can take you to the two other days without styling your hair again, you will be comfortable despite any weather condition .In case you want to try this one out on your hair then follow these simple steps below to guide you without going to a stylist to style it on your your natural;
- Towel dry the hair; gently pat the hair with a soft fabric towel to remove all excessive moisture but do wring or twist your hair in the towel. This will make your blow drying process much faster.
- Blow dry with a round brush; to remove all the remaining moisture from your hair use a blow dryer and a round brush because the towel cannot dry your hair completely
- Make a braid at the front parts of the hair; to make the side braided hair style, hold your hair to the side and start braiding from hair line and mid way then the rest of the hair only at the ends . Hold the ends of the hair separate it into 3 strands, switch the strands from left to right to make the braid, repeat the process until the entire rope is finished.
- The synthetic wig is cap less and is made to look like natural hair hence giving you a variety of options to style your hair away from the face.
- The wig is easy and comfortable to wear, you do not have to worry about your day comfort because you yourself will not notice that you have a wig on because of the comfort it gives.
- It is a mid length wig that goes down just below your shoulders so you will be very comfortable despite the weather condition be it hot or cold.
- Do not sleep with your hair wet; wet hair is very fragile and when you sleep you keep tossing and turning around all night so by morning you will find that strands of the hair will have broken.
- Avoid over shampooing the hair; shampoo contains acids that make your hair dry and give it a rough texture so the more you use it the more your hair becomes dry and rough no matter which shampoo you use. You can opt for the method whereby you only wash your hair with conditioner.
- Use organic products mainly on the hair; organic products are always the best to use on your hair for example Modern Organic Products Molding Cream for Pliable Hold and Texture, 2.65 Ounces. For beautiful texture and firm hold throughout the day.
- Avoid massaging your scalp regularly; it is good and very advisable to massage your scalp when you’re washing your hair however the question is how often should you do this? To avoid making your scalp completely dry, you should not often massage the scalp.
- Spray the hair with a braid spray; the simplest but most effective way to maintain your wig is by spraying it daily with a good quality braid spray.You will have that beautiful glow and shine each time you spray it, why not try out BB African Royale BRX Braid and Extensions Sheen Spray for the most amazing results you have ever sought of.
- Hang the wig on a wig stand; sometimes hanging the wig on a mannequin or Styrofoam enlarges the wig cap so you will find that the next time you wear the wig it will not fit you like it did before, I suggest you hang the wig on a stand in a well aerated room.
- Avoid washing the wig daily; if you cannot wash your hair that has access to natural oil from the scalp daily, why then would you wash the wig daily.This will just make the wig very dry and at the end of the day it will be your own loss.
12. Braided Synthetic Bun
13. Fashion Braid Puff Bun
14. Mid-length Braided Wig
15. Clip-In Beaded Braid by PutOnPieces
16. Braided Band
17. Faux Fur Braid by PutOnPieces
18. French Braid Band by Hairdo
19. Bellissima by Dancing with the Stars
20. Single Braid
Categories: Geflochtene Frisuren & Cornrows