Have you been having numerous questions of which hair Flower to wear and how to go about it on your big day ? the next step is– (Wedding Hair Flower – “Ivory Blush” Flower with Berrie):-The berries attached on the flowers make the all set look fabulous and attractive; this type of flower will look good on women with long thick hair. However, you can easily attach it on the sides just like the lady in the picture below.
On the other hand, you can complement this Ivory blush flower with Ivory beaded necklace just like the lady in the picture. Simplicity should be your guide when choosing a wedding hair flower, avoid flowers which are too exaggerated.
Almost 7 out of 10 women would like to get married, being in an official marriage is a very respectable thing in most communities, once a person is married, they get a special treatment from the society because a marriage institution is quite challenging. However, it’s challenges and tasks should not worry you as long as you get married to the right person. On your wedding day, you need to look fabulous and unique, you need to accessorize and decorate your hair with a cute wedding hair flower. On this list, I have featured 15 best handmade wedding hair flowers you can opt for, however, you need to consider the color of your dress before opting for any flower, but white is a neutral color which will match with any gown. To avoid fashion clashing on your wedding day, let your bridesmaids wear the same color & design of hair flower, mix matching colors can mess up the all style.
- 2. Wedding Hair Flower with Swarovski Pearl and Crystal
I know you love style, so to keep up the good looks, you need to opt for some thing unique, opt for a wedding hair flower with accessories just like the one featured in the picture above, the feather & crystal attachments make this flower so amazing and attractive, it is one of the best wedding hair flowers every bride should give a try.
MATCHING A WEDDING HAIR FLOWER WITH YOUR DRESS:
- RED DRESS: – If your gown dress is red, you need to opt for a complementing color, in this case, you can wear a white / black glittering rose flower. In most cases, the bride will always opt for a white dress, so the red dress will be for the braid maids.
- BLUE DRESS: – This royal color will look fabulous if you complement it with an Ivory Chiffon Flower, also white roses will do the magic.
- WHITE DRESS: – Most wedding dresses come in white color, to avoid clashing; you can play it safe and opt for a white / ivory flower.
CATEGORIES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- 3. Bridal Rose Hair Pins
- 4. Wedding hair flower, bridal hair accessories
TIPS ON HOW TO SELECT FLOWERS FOR THE BRIDE’S HAIR:
Being a bride, 99% attention will be on you, so you have to pack your self in a very attractive manner, this means, you have to choose the right flower to wear with your hair at least 1 day before the wedding day, this process seems to be simple, but avoid last minute fashion mistakes, take your time and look through wedding magazines and online social image sharing sites for women like ”Pinterest.com / Weheartit.com”
- Choose your hairstyle: – Before buying any of these wedding hair flowers, I suggest you choose the type of hairstyle to have, the type of hair you have will play a big role when choosing a wedding hair flower. Since you have no time to waste, you need to work on that hair 1-2 days before the wedding day; this will save you time and cut down on pressure.
- Choose between Artificial or Natural Flowers: Now that you have a cute hairstyle, you can go ahead an select an appropriate flower to spice up the beauty of your hair. Natural flowers have a good aroma and they really look nice, however, most brides prefer artificial flowers because they come at a good price.
- Choose from Large or Small Flower Sizes: This will be determined by the type of hair you have, for example, long hairstyles will look good with larger flowers yet on the other hand, small flowers do well with short wedding hairstyles. You should also consider the size and length of stems of each flower, you will notice that some flowers have very short stems, so you just have to attach them on your hair, yet those with long stems have to be attached to a barrette.
- Get some advice from an experienced wedding florist:- Much as you have good some ideas on what to opt for, I suggest you talk to a wedding florists to get more info and advice, these people have worked with various brides, so they have first hand information which you need to consider..
- 5. Ivory Wedding Hair Flower Fascinator
- 6. Wedding bridal hair flower
- 7. Bridal Hair Flower
- 8. Maggie bridal wedding hair flowers
- 9. Chiffon bridal hair flower
- 10. Wedding hair piece – Vintage Wedding Hair Flowers
- 11. Wedding Hair Flower – Ivory White Bridal Hair Comb
- 12. Wedding Hair Flower – Bridal Hair Pin
- 13. Cute bridal hair flower
- 14. White Wedding hair flower
- 15. Ivory Chiffon Bridal Hair Flowers
HOPE THESE EXAMPLES HAVE BEEN HELPFUL, HAVE A BLESSED WEDDING DAY AND A PROSPEROUS MARRIAGE.